dontstopreadin

Don't Stop Readin'

Hi guys, I'm Anushka (or Annie, if you like). I'm a serial reader and a more-than-occasional reviewer and I like to mention authors by their names in my reviews. (Ha! Suck it GoodReads!)

Burned - Sara Shepard 2.5 Stars
10th and 11th books in the series were really horrible, so this seemed like a slight improvement. It even felt like Sara Shepard had spent time on the story not just thrown together a bunch of stuff like in previous 2 or 3 books.
But seriously, I am sick of these 4 girls, they are soooooooo darn dumb. They don't even think once before confirming anyone as 'A'. They just start believing it and in the end they are proven wrong.
Its like Sara is forced to write these books and that's why she is writing the same old beat up crap over and over again. This series should have ended with Wanted or with this book.
It is getting stretched unnecessarily and I don't even feel interested to read it anymore but I can't let go a series which I've followed from the beginning and that's the ONLY reason I'm still reading this. I hope she doesn't stretch The Lying Game the same way because it was supposed to end at book 4 but now I've heard there are going to be 7 books.
One thing I liked about Burned was that cruise experience, we don't have that kind of stuff in India, so that part was really fun to read.

P.S. That cover is UGLY!