dontstopreadin

Don't Stop Readin'

Hi guys, I'm Anushka (or Annie, if you like). I'm a serial reader and a more-than-occasional reviewer and I like to mention authors by their names in my reviews. (Ha! Suck it GoodReads!)

Social Suicide - Gemma Halliday Social Suicide was as predictable as Deadly Cool , from the first page itself we had an idea who the killer was...so in the mystery department this book deserves maximum 3 stars. But I'll give it 4 for the narration, its just so hilarious.

I love love love the characters! Hartley, Sam and Chase have to be one of the coolest trio. All of them are so funny, sensible and stupid at the same time.
And holy fluffin' fluff Chase is H-O-T, I totally have a crush on that guy, plus Hartley and his developing love-story is off the charts cute. Although I'm a little disappointed that he didn't have much role in this installment as compared to the first one. :sad face:

There is nothing much to the story, like its predecessor. These books, in my opinion should not be judged too seriously..these are just for time-pass and upping your mood. Some random person dies and the three of them start investigating and in the end the killer is revealed in a very foreseen manner but really, I couldn't care less about the mystery if these books keep on to be so much fun.

Even though the killer is right before our eyes from the moment the murder is committed, I will continue to read this series just because I love Gemma Halliday's writing. :D

P.S. Hartley, there is NOTHING wrong with Classic Rock!