dontstopreadin

Don't Stop Readin'

Hi guys, I'm Anushka (or Annie, if you like). I'm a serial reader and a more-than-occasional reviewer and I like to mention authors by their names in my reviews. (Ha! Suck it GoodReads!)

Hard Eight - Janet Evanovich I am giving this book 5 Stars solely on the grounds that it was beyond hilarious. Never in my life I have read anything so ridiculously funny!
Every character, every situation was so full of rollicking stupidity that it made me burst out laughing. The mystery in this book was okay, I didn't really care much about it because in this installment we had an abundance of entertaining side kicks.

Albert Klough's description of looking like a Pillsbury Doughboy made me laugh lout loud EVERY TIME! xD
And the scene where he got stuck in a dryer is the epicest thing I've ever read, I laughed so much that my sides hurt.

Sadly, Grandma Mazur didn't have much role in this one and neither did Morelli but Stephanie's "fornication with the Batman" a.k.a Ranger made up for it.
Ranger.
That guy is so hot his presence makes me want to fan myself. The mystery surrounding his character makes his character even hotter.

Plus, there was THE Rabbit. And Stephanie's mom. And Valerie. Oh God, this book is the most humorous thing EVER.

Hard Eight was just priceless but still Hot Six remains the best and my favorite book in the series so far.