dontstopreadin

Don't Stop Readin'

Hi guys, I'm Anushka (or Annie, if you like). I'm a serial reader and a more-than-occasional reviewer and I like to mention authors by their names in my reviews. (Ha! Suck it GoodReads!)

Last Sacrifice - Richelle Mead Well, screw you Rose. You chose that annoying Dimitri over the God that Adrian is, your loss.
Seriously, the ending was such a disappointment, Rose used Adrian for his money, passing time with him until Dimka's return and what did she give him back? A moronic speech.
Yes, a dumb as fuck speech about being a victim and shit when everything was her fault. I REALLY used to like Rose..she is so different from other YA book heroines but in some areas she lack too. She is reckless, immature, insensitive, she uses others for her benefit and leaves them to rot and most of all she never grows up! Throughout the 6 books she has never shown sensible, adult-like behavior. I guess her share of mature brain went to Dimitri because he is filled with Zen Master nonsense.

All in all, I LOVED the first 3 books, I LOVE Richelle, I LOVE Adrian, I still love Rose for being such a badass, I find Dimitri okay, and compared to other YA Fantasy books I've read, this is my favorite even though last 3 books are not THAT great, but they aren't half as bad as say, Twilight,Mortal Instruments, Fallen, Immortals etc are.