dontstopreadin

Don't Stop Readin'

Hi guys, I'm Anushka (or Annie, if you like). I'm a serial reader and a more-than-occasional reviewer and I like to mention authors by their names in my reviews. (Ha! Suck it GoodReads!)

Bloodlines - Richelle Mead #EDIT
The Indigo Spell was an utter waste of time, it was filled with buckets of bullshit. Richelle is just wasting her and her reader's time now writing this crappy series, she is writing everything that will satisfy teenage girls.
Sydney is boring as hell and her character is not very likable. The Golden Lily was a fairly good book but TIS was NOT . If you have decided not to read this series, you've made a great decision.

I've described most the problems this series has here - My review of The Indigo Spell.

Old Review:

3.5 Stars

I like VA more than Bloodlines, but I'll read this whole series only for Adrian.
This book was...good. I miss Rose, there's no denying that she is the badassest heroine in the history of all YA books. But Syndey wasn't too bad either. I liked her more than I expected to.

Honestly, I don't even care about her! I just care about Adrian...and a bit about Eddie. But Adrian takes the cake. He is the love of my life, people!

The story, side characters etc was fine - not amazing but worth a read. This was clearly not Richelle's best work but it was promising and I'm sure The Golden Lily is going to be a bomb.