dontstopreadin

Don't Stop Readin'

Hi guys, I'm Anushka (or Annie, if you like). I'm a serial reader and a more-than-occasional reviewer and I like to mention authors by their names in my reviews. (Ha! Suck it GoodReads!)

Iced - Karen Marie Moning Fever series blew my brains away (okay, so I had a little issue with the last book but that doesn't make it less awesome) and I was excited to read this spin-off but now after reading so many reviews, I don't think I am going to.
First, I hate Barrons. I want his and Mac's story to end and be shooed away. If there is a spin-off, I don't want them to be a part of it.
Now, if Mac is going to be a part of this trilogy then why not narrate it from her POV? Dani was a good kid, but her narration got on my nerves. Plus, there's the fact that Karen Marie Moning's books are really steamy and are inappropriate to be narrated by a 14 year old! From the reviews I've gathered that there is a lot of pedophilia promoted so no, thank you very much. My journey in the Fever world ends here. I may read the 9th & 10th books which are again going to be from Mac's perspective but that'll be it.