dontstopreadin

Don't Stop Readin'

Hi guys, I'm Anushka (or Annie, if you like). I'm a serial reader and a more-than-occasional reviewer and I like to mention authors by their names in my reviews. (Ha! Suck it GoodReads!)

Easy - Tammara Webber GoodReads seriously needs that half-star option.

3.5 Stars

Before you judge this book, you should read it completely. Even I left this after about 60 pages because I was angry at author for dismissing the rape incident so lightly and making it seem like Jackie cared more about loosing her boyfriend rather than getting raped. But after a gap of a month I think, I picked up Easy again. I am glad I did.

It actually turns into a very sensible story with good characters and issues of her sexual assault are taken very seriously in the book. I read this one a while ago so I can't seem to remember much about it now but what I remember clearly is that I had a satisfying smile on my face after reading it.

Lucas didn't give me butterflies in my belly but at least he didn't creep me out (like Travis *rolls eyes*) either. So, this one is to the girls who think Awfully Disastrous Beautiful Disaster is a romantic book and Travis is their dreeeeam guy. Get over it. Read Easy where the heroine has some self-esteem, hero is not a psycho , violent guys are not shown as saints and there is actually some story. Maybe you will learn something from this.