dontstopreadin

Don't Stop Readin'

Hi guys, I'm Anushka (or Annie, if you like). I'm a serial reader and a more-than-occasional reviewer and I like to mention authors by their names in my reviews. (Ha! Suck it GoodReads!)

Taken (Give & Take, #1) - Kelli Maine Also find this review on Don't Stop Readin'

ARE.YOU.FUCKING.KIDDING.ME?

SERIOUSLY?

SOMEONE WROTE THIS?

AND SOMEONE AGREED TO PUBLISH THIS?

AND SOME PEOPLE EVEN LIKED THIS?!

Just imagine if Gemma in [b:Stolen: A Letter to My Captor|6408862|Stolen A Letter to My Captor|Lucy Christopher|http://d202m5krfqbpi5.cloudfront.net/books/1311064295s/6408862.jpg|6597789] had lost every ounce of her dignity and had forgiven her abductor.
If Ty and Gemma had jacked-off together in the beginning, then made provocative passes on multiple occasions, then Ty had oral sex with Gemma vicariously through another woman and finally sent her home because she wouldn’t agree to actually do it with him.
After a few days if Gemma had asked Ty to start over, START OVER with a guy who fucking kidnapped her, then fallen in love with him when he told her the “reason” why he abducted her in the first place, let me remind you again – fallen in love with a guy who fucking kidnapped her!- and had lots of sex with him at the end.
And there! That is the story of the wildly inappropriate, horrendously detestable book titled Taken.

One of the worst books I’ve read in my life.

Not recommended to anyone.

DO NOT EVEN THINK ABOUT READING THIS. DO NOT MAKE THAT MISTAKE.
PLEASE.